SPECIAL OFFER FOR BUYERS !!!!!!!
Buy a home with Matt and receive:
- FREE TRI-MERGE CREDIT REPORT $50 VALUE
- FREE Prequalification for up to $70,000 in Homebuyer Grants
- A Seller paid One Year Home Warranty to protect you on all major mechanical systems Worth $400!!
In addition you will receive the FINEST in Real Estate representation from Matt and The seller pays my fee!!*
If you think you can't buy a home then YOU ARE WRONG!! There are so many options for buyers today!
You and your family deserve to at least check them out. If you are renting, you ARE BUYING A HOUSE....FOR YOUR LANDLORD WHO IS ON THE BEACH SIPPING COLD DRINKS WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!
It is a step by step process and I will guide you down the path to homeownership just like the hundreds of other BUYERS I have assisted over the past 22 years!!
Here is what you need to do NOW:
- Get help. Your new home is likely to represent the largest material investment of your life. In order to make sure that the transaction goes smoothly it is of vital importance that you choose the right agent to represent your interests. The right agent will be someone whose experience and personality makes you feel comfortable. Make this choice REAL simple! CALL or EMAIL MATT TODAY!!
- Get pre-approved. Do you already know how much home you can afford? You may think you do, but do you know about the three major forms of NO $ DOWN financing out there TODAY?? It's not just for 1st timer's anymore!! Why drop $5,000-$10,000+ on a down payment when it will only cut your monthly payment by $30-$60!?!?!? There is nothing more frustrating than buying a home, then realizing you left THOUSANDS of dollars on the table because nobody "TOLD YOU" about that HOT new loan program! Speak with me to learn about the different financing options available to you. As an expert in creative finance, I team up with you to carefully consider ALL of your finance options, including NO $ DOWN programs! Every thousand dollars you put down saves ONLY $5/month on your payment!!!!
- Avoid major purchases. In order to determine the amount of home you can afford, a lender uses your debt-to-income ratio. This ratio is the percentage of your pre-tax income that you spend on debt. Your debt ratio will include: monthly housing costs, car payments, credit cards, student loans, and any other revolving or installment debt. If you take on more debt right before buying a home it is going to have an impact on the amount of the loan that the lender will finance. For more info click the FINANCE link to calculate your ratios now.
- Sign up for Property Watch. In order to make an educated decision you need to know what is available and how much it is going for. You can browse all the active listings from my website. Once you have found some homes you like, save those searches and sign up for property watch so that new listings will be emailed to you. The best homes move fast so you need to make sure that you are on top of the available inventory at all times so you do not miss out. Ask how I can also customize more detailed search parameters for you from my private database which will give you even more information on the properties that interest you.
- Ask Questions. The home buying process can be daunting to say the least. Sit back, relax and send me an email with anything that comes to mind as the process begins and continues to unfold. I will give you accurate and professional answers to all of your real estate questions and concerns. With over 21 years of experience, I've garnered a wealth of knowledge and it is all here for you...all you need to do is ASK!! We love questions, they will build confidence in yourself, myself and the whole process!
Also, keep in mind, I am a licensed class A contractor capable of identifying property defects before its too late and providing on the spot repair estimates.
DO YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY A FAVOR, SECURE YOUR FUTURE, INVESTIGATE YOUR HOMEBUYING OPTIONS TODAY BY CALLING MATT.
NOW IS THE GREATEST TIME IN HISTORY TO BUY A HOME!!!
SPECIAL FINANCING... NO MONEY DOWN... NO CLOSING COSTS
DO NOT MISS OUT!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!
*Commission rates vary, see Matt for details
Mortgage Information Disclaimer: Any mortgage information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon. The Agent/Brokerage supplying this information is not a mortgage lender. Please contact the lender directly to learn more about its mortgage products and eligibility for such products.